Hello all! I am Jan. I got nominated for this fun challenge by Stara. Thank you Stara. The single line story challenge is an awesome challenge created by Maggie. I am so excited to see how my stories will turn out.
- Thank the person who nominated you/Mention whose blog you found this on
- Include the rules and badge in your post
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once
Fanstasy: The king turned around sensing danger behind him, while the knight gave the witches their freedom.
Thriller: The car exploded behind him, while the inspector ran after the criminal.
Historical: Martin fled his home because the war killed his whole family.
Dystopian: The sky turned dark as the city burned to ashes and the rebels died in the blazing fire.
Young Adult: Marianna looked at her old friends and wondered how much they have changed since middle school.
■And also You
Hope you will like my stories. Tell me which one is your favorite in the comments.